One You Cheshire East is a friendly support service to help people eat well, move more, stop smoking and drink less.
The service is funded by health and social care partners including us to help people live healthy lives so they stay well. This is important in its own right but also reduces pressure on stretched NHS services.
Types of services offered include
- Smoking cessation services
- Falls prevention programmes
- Alcohol support services
- Healthy Eating programmes
- Weight management programmes
- Individual physical activity programmes
- Family physical activity programmes
- Healthy lifestyle programmes for expectant mothers
Some of these programmes involve use of local leisure centres in East Cheshire for the course of the programme.
Click on the link below or use the telephone contact for more info.
0808 1643 202