We would like to thank all patients for their patience and support during these difficult times. We have all had to make great changes and this includes how we are providing services at Alderley Edge Medical Practice to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members.
Patients within the community have shown great solidarity in supporting each other and the practice with:
- Adopting recent changes with new telephone and online services (medication ordering and consultations) at the Surgery.
- Maintaining good social distancing and self-isolation.
- Supporting local volunteer networks.
- Supporting local foodbanks for vulnerable residents.
- Supporting the NHS with PPE donations
Please use the below links to find further information on COVID-19
The government have launched a new website for patients to use in finding out what help they can get if affected by coronavirus.
This service is available to all patients who are seeking advice and guidance on the topics such as:
- feeling unsafe
- going in to work
- paying bills or being unemployed
- getting food
- having somewhere to live
- mental health and wellbeing
Please follow this link https://www.gov.uk/find-coronavirus-support
NHS Coronavirus – Advice for Everyone
Advice for parents with unwell child covid – traffic light system
NHS Coronavirus – Advice for people at Higher risk
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists – Coronavirus infection and pregnancy
NHS Symptoms and what to do
NHS Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms
The Malnutrition Pathway have created patient leaflets for people with COVID-19: